These almond flour cookies are so good! I AM OBSESSED!
Last week we were low on groceries so I was scouring the internet for 3 ingredient cookies. I tried out a few versions and landed on the recipe below with what I had left in my pantry. I think the secret to these cookies is the cinnamon. It really helps cut out that almond flour taste and focus on the chocolate chips.
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar or regular sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup @enjoylife mini chocolate chips
- pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare baking sheet with a silicon baking mat.
- in a medium bowl mix almond flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. add the water and stir until blended.
- fold in the mini chocolate chips to the cookie mixture. the dough is done!
- use a tablespoon to drop mixture onto the baking sheet. press down on each scoop into cookie shape.
- bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until they just start to brown around the edges.
- remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. I find the bottom of the cookies sometimes like to stick, so I let them rest even longer if needed. ENJOY!
Leave a Reply