Happy Thanksgiving-Eve everyone! Sharing one of my EASY appetizers I love to make for my family for any type of gathering. These deviled potatoes are a fun twist on the typical deviled eggs, but made without the egg AND are vegan.
I can’t get over how tasty these little potatoes are, especially as an appetizer or side to your favorite dish. The best part about these little potatoes is that they are vegan friendly and are ready to serve in under 20 minutes! These are sure to be a favorite at your next socially distanced party.
Vegan Deviled Potatoes
- 1 bag baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp dicked pickles or relish
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp pickle brine
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- salt and pper to taste
- papriks for garnish
- Clean and rinse bag of baby potatoes and transfer to @instantpotofficial with 1 cup of water. Set on high and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked, transfer to serving plate. Slice each potato in half and gut out the center with a tablespoon scoop.
- Repeat process for all halved potatoes until you are left with tiny potato boats.
- Transfer all potato centers to a small mixing bowl add remaining ingredients. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon potato mixture onto potato boats and garnish tops with paprika + dill. Refrigerate for 1 hour & ENJOY!