This everything bagel tortilla chip recipe is the best you’ll ever make! Sweet, savory, and the most delicious snack options when you need a fast bite!
Some of the links in this post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission if you choose to purchase through qualifying links, at no cost to you.
Why You’ll Love This
- These everything bagel tortilla chips are my go-to snack when I have no idea what I want to snack on in the kitchen. It’s so quick to make and you only need a few ingredients!
- It’s the PERFECT chip for any kind of dips like hummus or buffalo chicken. Honestly, you don’t even need to pair it with anything. They are so delish and great on their own!
- Change up the ingredients– you can add garlic powder to the seasoning mix or you can make this without the honey. It’s super customizable and you will find the flavor balance that’s right for you!
This post is all about how to make everything bagel tortilla chips.
Tortilla – For this recipe, you can use any kind of tortilla that you like best. All my west coast friends always seem to have the best tortillas, but even Costco has some good ones. I’m always at Target and will pick up these super soft tortillas.
Honey – Any type of honey will work. I used wild mountain honey from Target for this recipe, but I’ll typically buy some from our local market.
Everything Seasoning – The first place I found everything seasoning was at Trade Joe’s, but now every store seems to carry it. Go with whatever you can find at your local store. Or you can make your own mix from scratch!
This is my favorite mix of ingredients for these tortilla chips, but you can change up the recipe based on the items you have in your pantry.
In a medium nonstick pan, heat 1/4 cup avocado oil on medium.
Carefully place one tortilla at a time in the hot oil and cook until golden brown on each side.
Transfer cooked tortillas to the drying rack and lightly brush each with honey.
Sprinkle fried tortillas with everything seasoning and let cool.
Once cooled, cut the tortilla into the chip-shaped size and enjoy!
When cooing the tortillas on the stove, be sure not to overcook. Toast both sides just until they turn golden brown and crispy. Immediately remove from the stove and top with honey and seasoning.
Make sure you season the tortillas immediately and let them cool before cutting and serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container or in a plastic bag for up to a week.
Everything Bagel Tortilla Chips
- nonstick skillet
- 3 Soft Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbs Everything bagel seasoning
- Heat 1/4 avocado oil on medium in a nonstick pan.
- Carefully place tortillas in the hot oil and cook until golden brown on each side.
- Transfer cooked tortillas to the drying rack and lightly brush each with honey.
- Sprinkle fried tortillas with everything seasoning and let cool.
- Once cooled, cut tortilla into chip-shape size & ENJOY!