Happy NYE Everyone! To kickoff the new year right, we are celebrating with a date night in cooking up some roasted firecracker salmon. It has all the sweet + spicy flavors that is sure to impress your special someone & will give 2021 a run for its money!
Salmon is my go-to dinner dish to prepare, full of omega-3 and antioxidants – plus it’s a high-quality protein. I’m so excited to partner with Bluehouse Salmon for this special NYE recipe! @bluehousesalmon is responsibly raised in the Sunshine State in a greenhouse for fish called a “Bluehouse.” In this environment, salmon are raised in 99% recycled and naturally filtered water from the Floridan Aquifer, free from micro-plastics, where they can swim healthy and happy. So happy to work with a sustainable company focused on making a positive impact on our oceans.
Firecracker Salmon Bake
- 1/2 filet Bluehouse Salmon
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp umami powder
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 juice of lime
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take salmon filet and pat dry - then season with salt and pepper & place on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients until combined. Top salmon with firecracker sauce & bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish salmon with green onions and red peppers. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply