Ever since October showed up, it’s been chocolate everything in our kitchen. Cookies, brownies, cake. Alll of it! These brownies are a quick fix when you need something sweet in your life. I think the secret to the best brownies are extra chocolate chips folded into the batter. And even some Oreos if you are feeling extra 🙂
Let me know your favorite brownie additions in the comments! Are you guys all-chocolate only brownie fans? Or can you get down with some chopped walnuts in the mix?
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8"×8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients then incorporate the wet and combine.Next fold in the chocolate chips then transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the center is firm. Use the toothpick test to check if they need a few more minutes in the oven.
- Once brownies are done baking, let cool for 20 minutes then ENJOY??
Leave a Reply