Last night I had the pleasure of attending an awesome holiday cookie workshop hosted by @watkins.1868 + @thefeedfeed + @katie_clova. These cookies turned out so GOOD & the center is a Grinch inspired white chocolate ganache topped with @watkins.1868 holiday sprinkles. I’ll definitely be leaving these for Sant on Christmas Eve.
Someone already stole a bite!
The recipe for the cookie base is super easy and I hope you give it a try when you make #vanillathumbcookies next! @katie_clova thank you for sharing your recipe and guiding us through such a fun evening.
Holiday Thumbprint Cookies
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a lined baking sheet.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and stir until combined.
- Next add in the flour, salt, and water. Mix until dough is tacky.
- Scoop out 2 teaspoons of dough and roll in hands into a ball. Toss the balls in the sugar until well coated and place them on the prepared backing sheet.
- Using the rounded back of a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon, lightly press “thumbprints” in the centers of each ball.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and pour into each thumprint.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are set, about 10 minutes.