When in doubt, put hot honey on everything. Last week I had chicken in the fridge that I was too lazy to cook. I kept looking at it everyday and was avoiding making anything with it until I had a craving for Nashville hot chicken! This recipe is as mess free as it gets. And I’m all about having no dirty dishes to clean after cooking.
Hot Honey Jalapeño Chicken
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp @bushwick_kitchen hot honey
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 450° and prepare a lined baking sheet
- Cut chicken into small strips and place in bowl with beaten eggs. Mix to coat all the strips.
- In a plastic bag combine all dry ingredients and shake to mix.
- Take the coated strips and place in bag with dry ingredients and shake to coat all of the chicken.
- Place coated strips on baking sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes until center is completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and top strips with chili pepper flakes, hot honey, and pickled jalapeños. ENJOY!