Hi All! These breakfast cookies are the easiest morning snack when you are low on ingredients and want something quick & they are kinda health-ish minus the chocolate.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- pre-heat oven to 350°
- in a large bowl, mix all ingredients until fully combined. fold in chocolate chips last.
- form 8 balls from the cookie mix, and place on a lined mat. press each ball into a cookie shape.
- bake for 10-12 minutes. let cool for 10 minutes then ENJOY!