Lunchtime is always easier when I have @premiofoods on hand! Hiding under this delicious purple sesame slaw are some Premio Spicy Italian Sausages I picked up from Costco. I mean, have you ever left Costco empty-handed? Not me! This Spicy Sausage with Sesame Slaw is sure to become a fast favorite!
You can easily meal prep the slaw & sausages the day before you serve to make for an ever quicker lunchtime option. Check out the recipe below!
Spicy Sausage with Sesame Slaw
- 1 package @premiofoods Spicy Italian Sausages
- 1/2 head purple cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch toasted sesame seeds for topping
- Combine all ingredients minus the cabbage & scallions in a medium sized bowl. Whisk together and taste for acidity and seasoning then adjust as needed.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the shredded cabbage and mix well. Let the slaw marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of your favorite @premiofoods sausages