Happy Monday everyone! Trying to find the energy to power though this week since we are a few weeks till Christmas. I’ll be sharing more baked treats later this week for your holiday festivities.
Do you know your Christmas plans yet? Are you staying at home or gathering with a small group of family? Either way, it will be a great Christmas Day no matter how we are celebrating this year!
These #vegan chocolate chip cookies are my latest obsession. Check out the recipe below!
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cup coconut oil room temperature
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods dairy-free chips
- In a mixer or medium bowl, cream together sugars, coconut oil, almond milk & vanilla. Next, slowly mix in the remaining dry ingredient until smooth.
- Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a tbsp to scoop cookie dough & roll into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden around the edges. Enjoy!