Smashed potatoes are my new go-to side for any meal these days. Really anything potato ? is a favorite for me but these are so good and easy to make. Try this recipe with any spice or sauce in your pantry and they are sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 1 bag baby yukon golds
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp black truffle oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° and prepare a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare instant pot with steamer basket and water. Add baby potatoes and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked and cooled, place them on the prepared baking sheet and carefully smash all the potatoes until flattened.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, honey, truffle oil & salt/pepper.
- brush mixture on all the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes or until all potatoes are crispy and golden. ENJOY!