These vegan and gluten-free cooking dough bites are made from scratch, easy to make, and one of our favorite holiday treats! They are fudgy, soft, and completely delicious!
You Will Love This
Crowd-Pleaser: These homemade cookie dough bites, coated in rich chocolate, are a guaranteed hit. They’re dangerously good!
Simple Pantry Ingredients: What’s great about this recipe is that it’s made from basic pantry staples you likely already have. It’s a delightful way to whip up a tasty treat without a special grocery run.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup @hukitchen chocolate gems
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the coconut oil and maple syrup and heat until melted.
- Next, add in the almond flour and sea salt to the maple syrup mixture until fully combined.
- Lastly, fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and refrigerate dough for for 30 minutes until firm.
- While the dough is chilling, take a microwave safe bowl and add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and heat. Whisk chocolate mixture until fully combined.
- Take out refrigerated dough and form balls and place on a lined mat. Take the chocolate sauce and submerge each cookie dough bite and place back on the lined mat.
- Freeze chocolate dipped bites for 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle with sea salt. ENJOY!