Healthy-ish Banana Bread
the easiest banana bread you will ever make!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted ghee or butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips @enjoylife
- pre-heat oven to 350° and line a 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- take the oatmeal + baking soda and pulse in a blender until a flour-like consistency.
- add the rest of the ingredients to the blender, minus the chocolate chips, and pulse until completely blended.
- stir in the chocolate chips and transfer mix to the prepared pan.
- bake for 35-40 minutes, let cool then ENJOY!