Starting the day with coffee and fresh baked biscottis topped with all the chocolate drizzles and sea salt. Coffee + chocolate is definitely the ultimate flavor combo in my opinion, and I’ve been having it A LOT lately. If you guys are chocolate fans like I am, this biscotti recipe is the one for you.
The latest coffee drink I’ve been making at home is @risebrewingco + vanilla @malkorganics. Sooooo good! These biscotti go perfectly with my morning coffee and I’m sure you will love it too!
Chocolate Sea Salt Biscotti
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325° and prepare a lined baking sheet. I use @greatjonesholy sheet with @ifyoucare_usaparchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside. Next, mix together eggs and sugar with a hand mixer and slowly incorporate the flour. Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer biscotti mixture to the prepared baking sheet and shape into 2 logs. If the dough feels too dry, try adding 1/2 tbsp to the dough.
- Bake biscottis for 30 minutes then remove from oven to cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice loaves diagonally and place cut side down on the baking sheet. Return to oven for 10 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Allow biscottis to cool completely on a wire rack, then add chocolate drizzles and flaky sea salt. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply